Skip to content
- The Block Shop is an online retailer and does not have a physical retail store. Deliveries are door to door ie. to the address supplied by the User. If the User is not available at the time of delivery, the parcel will be left with someone at the property who will be required to sign receipt eg. staff.
- The Block Shop cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
All products will incur a delivery fee.
- Delivery charges are worked out on a volumetric basis and is dependant on which item/s the User orders. This price will be added to the users order summary.
- Subject to stock availability and detail of custom design engraving, orders will be dispatched within 5 to 7 days of confirmed order with payment in full. Delivery will take 24 to 72 hours after dispatch.
- Should a package not be delivered to the User through reasons beyond the Providers control e.g. no-one on premises/unable to answer calls/invalid or incomplete address, the Provider will attempt a second delivery and the User will be contacted directly to make arrangements for delivery. If the User is still unreachable the parcel will be returned to The Block Shop to await further word from the User. The Block Shop will reserve the right to charge delivery the next time the parcel is dispatched. The original delivery fee will not be refunded.
- The User will be notified of dispatch along with a tracking number.
- International deliveries will be quoted for individually. The Block Shop takes no responsibility for the parcel once it leaves South Africa. International customs charges will be billed to the User and are not included in the International delivery quote. It is up to the User to consult with customs of their own country for this cost.